Developing and building

Please note that due to operational issues during the COVID-19 outbreak, payments sent by cheque will lead to delays.
Please use the BACs payment method where possible.

Developers portal

Complete forms to apply for our services on our dedicated portal for developers and builders.

Register or sign in

New connection charges

Find out about our charges for connecting a property to the public water supply or a public sewer.

Find out more


If you need a new water main to service a newly-built property, you can ask us to lay it or use an accredited self-lay provider under Section 51.

Find out more

New Appointment Variations

Developers can request that a NAV supplies water services to their development.

Find out more
Close agent lightbox  Close box